Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm in the mood for a colored post again, so there you have it. Not too much is new on the homefront over here. I only have class until noon on Wednesdays, which is nice, but I have a tendency to stay up too late Tuesday nights in anticipation of my shortened Wednesday. I definitely nodded off a few times in my physics lecture this morning - not very classy for sitting in the front row. Josh and I went out to sushi for lunch and I spent the afternoon reading. I had to attend a SAPAC in-service lecture by the Washtenaw County Prosecuting attorney tonight, then watched the majority of the Pistons game instead of doing homework. Ay caramba. Senioritis has definitely set in in a big bad way. I do have a lot to do this weekend, however, and am expecting to spend quite a bit of time studying for my physics exam between tomorrow night and next Thursday. I'll probably head home next weekend to hang out since I'll only be home for 2 or 3 days between my last final and graduation and will then start working that following Monday! Sheesh - apparently the real world doesn't believe in recuperation.

Also, tomorrow is not only April Fool's Day, but apparently National "I'm Embarassed by My President" Day, as well. I thought this was pretty funny. Thank goodness it's an election year.

That's it for tonight. I think I'll stay up and read a little more tonight, hit the hay early, and get up early to work on my British Empire paper. I'm really enjoying both of the books I'm reading for my respective English classes right now - Julian Barnes' A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters and E.M. Forster's A Passage to India. They both come with my personal endorsement. Sleep tight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home