Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I went to bed last night with a wicked migraine and woke up this morning to the same. I had planned on getting up early and going to the library before my first class at noon but didn't make it because even rolling over on to my side to turn off the alarm sent a shooting pain through my head. Excedrin Migraine and lots of caffeine were my medicine today.

Nothing spectacular happened today although it was deliciously warm. Class until 4, Mastering Physics, studying at the Grad. I did see 3 middle-aged men in Amer's tonight with two very tall stacks of board games occupying chairs next to them intently role playing some sort of world domination with a roll of the dice. They had the rulebook out and everything and looked like they still had a ways to go tonight. Cute.

Physics exam day after tomorrow = no social life (or any other subject) until post-9:30 pm on Thursday night. Perhaps no weblog, either. Nighty night.

p.s. ~ who am I kidding with the no weblog? Of course weblog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home