Thursday, April 22, 2004

*A few quick thoughts on today (and then back to work!)*

1.) Chalk another one up:

WEIRDNESS ABOUT GRADUATION

1000


EXCITEMENT FOR THE REAL WORLD

4


Today marks my official last day of class as a U of M undergraduate student. It wasn't as ceremonious as I thought it would be, especially since I forgot my last class was my last class until after it was over. Too much physics on the brain. Nevertheless, upon reflection, it's a bizarre feeling to know that I will never again experience the 10-minutes-past-the-hour that is Michigan time and that I probably won't be setting foot in 1800 Chem anytime soon. *sigh* I'll miss this place.

2.) I bought my cap and gown today. Despite the fact that I'm totally appalled that we don't wear blue for graduation, it doesn't look too shabby - I mean, who looks good in a mortar board? I definitely wore it (tassel included) for a significant portion of the day while Josh drove me places - got a few strange looks, some smiles. Graduation is next Saturday (yikes!) and I definitely want to figure out what I'll be wearing so that I won't be that girl with a relatively low-cut and short dress that makes her look naked under her gown.

3.) Tomorrow is Earth Day so do something Earth friendly! Here's a list of ideas! :)

4.) Annual U of M Naked Mile the past few years: dangerous and void of the true spirit of the Naked Mile of yesteryear. Surprise U of M Naked Mile last night: awesome.

5.) Physics final Friday night 7:30-9:30 pm. Wish me luck. And pray for me. Hard.

6.) It's serious wedding and wedding shower time for good friends from high school now. Yay for seeing my EK girls this weekend! :D

That's about it. Sweet dreams tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home