Friday, April 16, 2004

Friday Five in the hizzouse!

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Smashing Pumpkins with Christin, Shea, and Kim VanderWeert shortly after the Van Andel Arena opened in downtown Grand Rapids. I was seriously grunge in middle school. I'm not kidding.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
I don't really have a favorite, now or ever, because my music taste is so ecclectic. However, I will timelessly love Pink Floyd, Elvis, and Madonna. Among hundreds of others. Sheesh, forgive my indecisiveness...I'm a libra.

3. What's your favorite song?
"Time" by Pink Floyd. The title of my weblog, "You Are Young And Life Is Long" are actually lyrics from the song. It is definitely one of the best songs ever written so listen to it. Right now.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano or harp.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Elvis. He started rock n' roll single-handedly (single-pelvisly?) and by today's standards, he STILL rocks. And he's adorable.

That was fun! :) Today I ran a billion errands that were on my to-do list and subsequently got to enjoy the sunshine. I was unfortunately cooped up in Angell Hall working on my paper for a few hours this afternoon, which I renamed Kiln Hall because, I kid it you not, it was about 500 degrees in there today. I actually started getting a headache from the heat! Anyhow, the plan for tonight is more paper writing and then some reading. Yee Haw. Hope you have a more exciting night!

Happy 22nd Birthday, Stephanie!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home