Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm about to hit the hay, but I just thought I'd do a quick weekend re-cap:

Late Friday night, my sister came into town and stayed until this evening. It was nice to hang out with her a little bit and she came with me to the Take Back the Night rally last night as well as sat basking in the sun with me this afternoon...me doing work, of course, and she was a good sport. We stayed up laughing until about 4 on Friday night, both of wiping our eyes constantly from cry-laughing :) I studied all day yesterday and then after visiting Steph quickly to wish her a belated happy 22nd birthday, went to the TBTN rally and then saw the Groove, U of M's Stomp-like percussion group, performance with Tony. I thought they were awesome and hilarious - I definitely cried laughing 3 or 4 times - and their percussion was cool. I wish they would have started a few years ago when I was entering rather than leaving the U! Anyways, I enjoyed the beautiful weather all day today and finally went grocery shopping to pick up the snacks and brain food that I'll need this week to study study study. I guess that's about it. My last undergrad class at the University of Michigan will be at 11 am this Wednesday...maybe we can convince my Brit Lit GSI to hold class at Dominick's. *wink, wink*

p.s. ~ Mom, I bought a veggie tray and cantaloupe. Healthy food = brain food! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home