Sunday, April 25, 2004

So it's Sunday morning (is it morning still?) and I've done everything imaginable so far to avoid starting my work again, including dinking around on my computer. I'm trying to figure out how to upload the pictures onto my computer from Josh's digital camera he so graciously lent me indefinitely. Now, this would be an easy task for some, but it takes some time for techno-illiterate schmucks like me. Anyhow, I thought I'd post some pictures from Michelle and Sara's joint wedding shower in Grand Rapids yesterday. It was so fun to see my girlfriends from high school, some of who I don't see regularly anymore, and everyone seemed so grown up. As Michelle and Sara are both getting married this summer, I'm so excited for both of them to start their new lives. Congrats, girls! :)


Group picture (back L to R): Laura, Theresa, Paige, Lindsey, Michelle, Shea, Mina Sara (front L to R): Me, Christin, Erin



Erin and Mina



The Brides-to-Be, Sara and Michelle!


Yay for cute friends and for big life changes :D Enjoy the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home