Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Yay. Today I had a *much* better day at work. Instead of sitting on my duff for 5 hours, I was busybusybusy the entire time and actually ended up leaving 15 minutes late in order to finish all of my work today. We got a lot of blood samples from the clinic and a tumor came in about the size of a walnut...eww! Also, I split my first cells today and now have my own line of cancer cells to feed and take care of, so that was pretty exciting. I'm glad things were more encouraging today :)

Also, the month of May is starting to key up a little for me in terms of social activity. This weekend, Josh and I have to drive back to GR for his cousin's wedding Saturday afternoon then hurry back to Ann Arbor, change, then head on down to Detroit for the VanDyke Brothers' "3rd Annual Boat Party." Every year, Stephanie's friends rent a boat to float down the Detroit River upon which there is apparently a DJ, drinks, and maybe some munchies, too. I'm really excited to go because I couldn't make it last year and Stephie always makes it sound like so much fun. It's a semi-formal affair so I got a little sexy, strapless magenta number although I'm not *positive* that I'm going to be wearing it yet. Don't worry, I'll post pictures! *wink wink* Also, Michelle's wedding is 2 weeks from this weekend so my high school friends and I will rendezvous in Minnesota to wish the best to our first friend-bride. Yay :)

I guess that's it for now. Blogger, the program through which my weblog is published, got a little makeover, so look out for some changes to my weblog format in the near future! Have a good night.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home