Sunday, May 02, 2004

Well, today I graduated from college. What a weird feeling. It still hasn't set in that I'm officially a U of M alum now, but today was certainly fun and exciting. Here are a few cute pics:


607 Hill ladies. Holla.



Allison, Me, Shadi!



Emily and I



Me and Wanton



Thanks Mom and Dad!


And finally...the best picture of them all. We thought everyone would decorate their caps to show their U of M pride but only a handful of people got creative. At least our show of spirit let our parents pick us out of a crowd of 6,000 graduates!


Go BLUE!


Here's to 4 amazing years of friendship, personal growth, and enrichment. I'll always remember my U of M years with fondness and here's a final rendition of The Victors as I take my leave:

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

Congratulations Class of 2004! Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home