Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My sister's 24th birthday is tomorrow, April 28th. Here is an email she sent to my parents and me earlier this morning:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I just wanted to wish YOU a happy birthday. Yes, tomorrow marks the 24th anniversary of the day on which you were blessed with your glorious first child. Congratulations. Though you were first time parents, I think you did an excellent job. What an exceptionally talented, impossibly smart, and stunningly beatiful child you've raised. I think there was another one after that, but who's keeping track?
Anyway, happy 24th. I am truly the gift that keeps on giving...

your daughter,

Tanya


Unbelievable. Too bad I haven't forgotten the time my dad uttered under his breath that he'd "give [his] firstborn" for a set of new golf clubs in a store window. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home