Sunday, October 30, 2005

Boo!

Here's just a quick post to give you a scare on ol' Hallow's Eve. Okay, maybe not but I just wanted to say a few things:

1.) I was just about to write in my blog with the title "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," obviously referring to Halloween. I quickly opened up my sister's blog for a peek and guess what she'd beaten me to doing? I love that my family loves Halloween.

2.) Don't forget to "fall back" one hour today!

3.) It's been a fun weekend with a few really late nights in a row. I just love seeing everyone dressed up in costume and pics from the big Delta Sig Halloween party will be up soon. A few of my favorite costumes were my friend Holly and her boyfriend as Nancy and Sid Vicious, the New Kids on the Block, the best Guns n' Roses I've ever seen, Chris and Christina as Zoro and a flamenco dancer, Trevor as the Tooth Fairy, and a few sexy Rainbow Brites. Watch for those pics soon.

4.) Josh and I are excited for our third annual School of Music Halloween concert this evening. It's become a little tradition for us to do together on Halloween. The concert is not only fun to listen to but every instrumental section dresses up in costume and participates in hilarious antics throughout the show. I can't wait until 8 pm tonight!

5.) I signed up to play on our class's co-ed flag football team. I love football and even though I'm more experienced playing in the back yard with a nerf ball and my cousins, I thought everyone would be just as casual and non-competitive as me. Much to my own surprise (and that of my teammates), I actually scored one of the three touchdowns of the night on Friday. I was so excited that I spiked the ball in the end zone and did the Dirty Bird in celebratory glee. I got a warning from the ref for unsportsmanlike conduct and felt really, really bad. I didn't know! Maybe next week I'll keep a pen in my sock to sign autographs after I score ;)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home