Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Birthday, Blog!

Just a quick note to celebrate the birthday of my blog today! That's right, two years ago today this well-adjusted blog you're reading now was just a little bloggling. Thanks to my friend Emily for the inspiration to start a weblog and some technical support along the way :)

Feel free to browse through my archives on the left in celebration of my blog's birthday. *tear...they grow up so fast!

xoxox

p.s.~ it is super weird to refer to my own weblog in the third person?

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Woo woo, happy birthday, blog! I'm glad I could be part of this event that brings reading enjoyment to people like myself. :)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Solomon said...

"bloggling"...that's classic. i guess that's the status of mine comparatively, but at least i'll have something to look forward to in future years in celebration of it's birthday. just like the fishes, they grow up so fast! hope all is well at the D-school <:><

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home