Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving thanks for 5 days off

Just a quick note to say a few things:

1.) I know my sister and I are infamous for perpetually congratulating each other (and ourselves) on our comedic genius, but in all honesty, my sister is hilarious--see excerpt from her blog below:
I am going home to GR on Wednesday for "Thanksgiving". We SHOULD be thanking the indigenous people of North America for sacrificing their entire way of life for some stinky Pilgrims. Living in the land of Plymouth rock has made me irreparably bitter concerning this holiday. Except for the tofu stuffing...keep it comin'...

Criticizing colonization and referencing veggie stuffing in 4 sentences? Brilliant.

2.) Goblet of Fire was awwwwwwweeeeessssssoooooommmmmmeeeee. 'Nough said.

3.) This week marks the 4 year anniversary of my vegetarianism. I believe that I can be good to the Earth, respect animal rights, and live a sustainable lifestyle through vegetarianism. For more information, visit Go Veg .

4.) I'm really, really looking forward to spending this Thanksgiving with my family at home. Here's hoping this year will be the first ever that I get through my super lame "what I'm thankful for" speech without choking up.

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home