Saturday, January 28, 2006

Lost and Found

Apparently the most important thing I lost last week was my mind. It seems that I left my iPod on the basketball court after my workout Wednesday after stopping by to watch some of the boys play for 5 minutes. Some honest soul found it and turned it in to the Lost & Found desk, armband and all. My faith in humanity has been restored! AND...since I don't have my own personal thief, there's a chance that I might still find my misplaced watch! Hooray!

Thanks so much to all of you for your outpourings of love and concern. You know Apple has made a great product when 6-10 people can deeply empathize with the loss of your iPod and send you heartfelt messages to share in your grief. The mixed look of relief and joy on my buddy Madeline's face when I told that I had gotten my iPod back confirmed it--we are an Apple nation for better or worse.

Finally, here's the cutest article ever on a new program the dental school at the University of Kentucky Louisville just implemented with a *special* patient pool. I've heard of this before and know that as a dentist I'll be volunteering a lot of my time to work with such interesting patients. Rar! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home