Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Spring Cleaning

It's been a while since I posted last but it sure doesn't seem like it. I feel like I've been going 100 miles a minute for the last week and a half. Now that I've got my bearing (sort of), I've realized that spring term is pretty awful. We're taking 7 classes and the majority of them will be quite demanding this year because I guess last year's class played hooky for a lot of the spring. Unfortunately, it looks like the class of '09 will be paying the price for their springtime debauchery. At any rate, I guess I can't complain if the weather stays this beautiful and I still have enough time to do something outside each day, even if it is only eating lunch by the fountain on Central Campus.

As for last weekend, it basically was a whole lot of dancing. The performance on Sunday went well and a lot of my friends came out to see the show. I'm not one to toot my own horn or anything but I think our dance was pretty fly. I had a great time and will hopefully be able to squeeze Biorhythms in to my fall schedule as well (of course depending on what our schedule is like for flag football...oh yeah, and for school). Speaking of intramural sports, our first softball game is tomorrow and we actually play a double header against both of the other D1 teams. The forecast is calling for "severe storms by the afternoon" so keep your fingers crossed that we don't get lighteninged/thundered out.

In other news, I'm heading back to GR this weekend for a turbo Palit family get-together. Two of my uncles, an aunt, and my sister will be coming in to town for their fix of homecooked Indian food and karaoke. Hopefully I can get most of my anatomy studying done during the rest of this week so that I can take full advantage of the babying by my parents.

Finally, I stole this from Emily. Do you think it's a fitting description of me? My room is white and lilac, after all ;)

Your Birthdate: September 24

You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June


xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home