Sunday, November 02, 2003

I stole this from Emily :)

1. What time is it? 1:23 pm
2. Name: Sonya Ronjona Palit
3. Nickname: Sone, Sony Baloney, Sonya Bonya, Sonester
4. Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 21!
5. Number of Tattoos? 1
6. Pets: Raja, our spoiled brat doggy at home
7. Natural Hair color: Black
8. Body Piercing? Two in each ear, one cartilage in my left ear, and a bad scar from my old belly button ring :(
9. Eye Color: Dark brown
10. How much do you love your job on a Scale of 1 to 10? If job means being a student, then 7
11. Birth Place: Muskegon, MI...what my mom refers to as the "shithole of the world." Thanks, Mom.
12. Current Residence: Ann Arbor
13. Been to Africa? No, but maybe to visit Carrie?
14. Been toilet papering? Of course.
15. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes.
16. Been in a car accident? Once, which wasn't my fault, but I got to ride home in the sheriff car with two cute officers.
17. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
18. Favorite word or phrase? "Definitely"
19. Favorite flower? Daisy
20. Favorite sport to play? Football and frisbee
21. Favorite drink? Diet Cok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home