Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Boo!

Don't be scared -- it's just me and I am in full Halloween mode.

My Halloween party is just 4 days away and I'm cooking up plenty of ideas so that it's the spookiest one in town! I wish I could borrow various lab equipment from work and run with the whole "mad scientist" theme (green, bubbling punch served in beakers and flasks!), but that is unfortunately impossible - and probably an OSHA violation too. Oh well - I'll just have to make do with the bags full of Halloween decorations I borrowed from my Mom and Dad. I actually had to leave a heads-up note for Julia on the white board this morning letting her know that I've got a skeleton in the closet -- literally -- so that she didn't get scared out of her wits when she went to hang up her jacket. Haha. I laughed about that all day today.

Anyhow, please RSVP to me if you're planning on coming and if I accidentally forgot to invite you, please send me an email and join the fun on Saturday. The more the merrier :)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home