Sunday, January 29, 2006




It's extremely unhealthy to wash and blow dry your hair every day and even worse considering I'm showering twice a day (once in the morning, once after the gym). I've always been particularly inept at keeping my hair dry in the shower if I just put it up in a ponytail or something; therefore I always use a shower cap which is, in my opinion, the logical thing to do. I got a shiny, new purple shower cap this weekend because my other one was getting yucky. Josh says that my immediate family members and I are the only people in the world he's ever known to use shower caps. The following exchange ensued in Meijer this weekend:

Me (searching near the contact solution): Josh, where do you think I'd find a shower cap?
Josh: Um, the 1950's?

My roomate Shveta and my old roommates AJ and Sheila have also agreed in the past that wearing a shower cap is a completely abnormal and ridiculous thing to do. This pre-shower picture from this evening is for them.

Have a wonderful week.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home