Monday, April 24, 2006

Catch me if you can!

Hello loyal readers! I'm presently blogging from Grand Rapids, Michigan 3 days into my glorious break from school. I'm short on time as I'm leaving for Chicago in less than two hours (and I've neither showered nor packed...yikes!). Josh and I will be spending two days in the Windy City shopping, museum-hopping, and hopefully catching up with our buddies Carrie and Libby who lead glamorous lives in the city. After this mini-trip I'll be back in Ace Deuce for a day scrubbing my apartment on hands and knees and will leave for Boston on Friday, my sister's 25th birthday.

As always, my trusty little camera will be in tow. Behave yourselves and I'll be back in blogging-action soon (assuming I'm not killed or fatally injured by one of the new Komodo dragons at Shedd Aquarium!).

Ciao for now!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home