Monday, April 17, 2006

I've posted a few pictures below in lieu of writing a thousand words. Of course, I still have a select few:

- I've been feeling quite sick the past few days and am hoping that a little sleep and lots of fluid will heal me quickly. It's funny how I'm not too concerned about getting 100% better for the 2 remaining finals I have this week but rather for the mega-celebration planned for Thursday evening ;)

- Thanks to my vicarious friend Katie Z and her personal Friday Fiver comment-post last Friday. I'd love to hear your responses to the F.F. so send them to me as a comment!

- Yesterday my good friend Stephanie turned 25. I called to wish her a happy birthday but she had taken her motorcycle out for a spin. Lesson learned: don't assume that all government or public policy people are squares; that woman is one bad mama jama.

Happy Birthday, Steph!


xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home