Friday, April 07, 2006

The Friday Fiver is back!

It's been a while but I like doing the Friday Fiver when I remember to:

1. What's the weather like?
Rainy today but warming up in general. Spring has sprung! (though the pessimist in me remembers that we had a snow storm on my sister's birthday--April 28--two years ago)

2. When is the last time you felt appreciated?
Assisting my friend Evan in the clinic on Tuesday. He passed his boards and will officially be Dr. Evan in 2 weeks. He said that I'm the best assistant he's ever had and that he'll miss me a lot. I feel the same way! (about missing him, not about being the best!)

3. What is the last bad news you heard?
That someone hit Josh's parked car in our apartment building's parking lot, seriously scratching and denting the front driver's side and knocking the headlight out onto the ground where it was left without a note. We're not 100% sure but we have a strong suspicion of who did it. Unfortunately, there isn't much he can do.

4. What is your favorite sad song?
The Best Deceptions by Dashboard Confessional

5. Tell us about something you're obsessed with:
Chex Mix. I don't care when, where, or whether it's Bold or Traditional flavor, I just want to eat Chex Mix all day and all night long!

xoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

1. What's the weather like?
Yesterday it was raining and warm. Suddenly the White Witch descended and turned the rain into ICE. Before we knew it, there was two inches of ice on the road. After half an hour, the ice became snowflakes the size of my fist. Ahhh. April in Wisconsin.

2. When is the last time you felt appreciated?
This week, a colleague of mine said, "I don't know how you manage to get so much done as a part time employee. Marquette County is lucky to have found you."

3. What is the last bad news you heard?
My grandma's sister died last week.

4. What is your favorite sad song?
Currently, I am obsessed with James Blunt. I love the song "Goodbye My Lover".

5. Tell us something that you're obsessed with:
Well, besides James Blunt, I have been on a Sylvia Plath bender. I don't generally get into poetry, but this lady was wicked!

(I'm glad the friday fiver is back!)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home