Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm up way too late considering I leave at 9 am sharp tomorrow to camp for two nights in the wilderness that is Canada. Just thought I'd drop in quickly to say hi and that when I get back I'll post pictures of the First Annual Class of 2009 Spelling Bee-r held yesterday. The results? I didn't win...but that's only because no winner was officially named! Half way through The Bee, a 10 minute recess was called and the contest was never again to resume. Oh well, I guess that's what we get for using a keg as the spellers' podium. Nevertheless, it was a lot of fun and I think everyone got a kick out of the bee costume I wore. I was planning on glueing foam letters to it so that I'd truly be a "spelling" bee but I'll settle for simply wearing a costume at 3 pm on a Wednesday afternoon in June. Have a wonderful weekend and keep an eye peeled for those pics!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home