Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Post and Run

So I've spent close to 50 hours in the library since Friday afternoon studying for the head and neck anatomy exam I took this afternoon. I think it went alright even though I won't know for sure until later this week. Bottom line: the most dreaded exam of D1 year is over and I couldn't be happier. I guess I would be a pinch happier if I didn't have to study tonight for my last final in Biology of Oral Mucosa tomorrow morning but I'm certainly not complaining. I'll take this any day over memorizing every single tiny nerve pathway from the diaphragm up. I just studied harder for that exam than any other I've ever studied for in my life and I'm absolutely spent, but I can't say that I'm not a little tickled that I now understand a lot of complex and important anatomy of the incredible human body. I can see now how that Dr. in front of my name in 3 years well be well-earned! Wish me luck tomorrow on my last exam before summer but more importantly on the First Annual Class of 2009 Spelling Bee-r afterward!

xoxox


Here's one of the slides from the practical identification portion of our exam this morning. Can you point out CN XII, aka the hypoglossal nerve?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ahhhh! That dude's lips are scaring me!

Good luck on the test - I think you'll do fine - I'm sure your oral mucosa skills are rockin'.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too...nerdy...can not compute...
"...I can't say that I'm not a little tickled that I now understand a lot of complex and important anatomy of the incredible human body. "

--??? Your incredible, edible sis

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home