Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy blue year

January is my least favorite month. Try as I might to stay positive with the whole "new beginning" schtick, I just dread the grayness and feeling of loneliness every year. This January is no exception; I've been way down these past 3 weeks and an end doesn't seem to be in sight. I've got more free time than I've had in 2 years, I'm working out regularly, I'm eating well, and I joined the bowling league but all to no ado. I just can't shake my miserable mood. I'm dreading writing my research paper and presenting at Research Day, I shudder every time I think about studying for boards, all I see is a sickly, yellow butternut squash when I look in the mirror, and I haven't been sleeping. I haven't even put up my Valentine's Day decorations yet and that's saying something! *sigh. January ends next Wednesday and will hopefully take my blueness with it. Here's hoping that I can pick myself up out of this soon.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home