Monday, February 12, 2007

Just the facts, ma'am.

I need a brief diversion from the tedium of group work, cancer research, and oral surgery. Here's a quick post as a stand-in for my "weekend in pictures" post I'd planned to write last night:

- Blogger just coerced me into switching to "New Blogger", whatever that is. I'd hoped that Blogger knew by now that I don't do well with change and that I need some time to do a cost-benefit analysis of switching. I am a Libra, after all.

- I'm on the biggest pineapple kick ever right now. Anyone who doesn't think this succulent fruit is Nature's candy is out of their gourd. I purchased 2 full cored pineapples last night and am already half-way through container number one despite serious protest from the large canker sore (or aphthous ulcer) I have on the inside of my lip (or labial mucosa).

- Tomorrow is my long-dreaded research poster presentation at the Dental School annual Research Day. Trying to get my poster put together last week was nothing short of a nightmare. I'm hoping tomorrow turns out a little better. My daddy might stop by so I can force at least one person to listen to my schpiel (sp?).

- Last Wednesday I bowled a 129 and a 119. Sure, my pin count from the first game was unmentionably horrible but I think I'm improving overall. Hopefully I'll post a pic soon with our kooky costume idea from last week that went awry.

- It's almost Valentine's Day. Naturally, I'll be spending the day of love cramming for my 2 exams, quiz, homework assignment, and presentation all on Thursday instead of spending time with my sweetie. It's almost as if I'm having an affair with dental school.

Ah, l'amour!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home