Friday, May 28, 2004

Has anyone else noticed that we're on the brink of June and it's less than 60 degrees outside today? What crumby weather we've had lately. Today I had to wear a long-sleeved shirt, a sweater/hoodie, jeans, and closed-toe shoes. Granted I'm required to wear the latter two because I work in a lab, but what gives? I hope it starts acting like summer soon outside - tornado watches and no flip flops is not my bag, baby.

Anyhow, I'm headed to the Twin Cities tomorrow for Michelle's wedding. Can I still refer to it as the Twin Cities if I'm only visiting one of them? Hmmm. My flight leaves Metro pretty early tomorrow, so I'll have to make sure to get adequate sleep tonight and a coffee in the morning. I come back on Sunday afternoon, so it's kind of a whirlwind trip, but it will be *so* nice to have Monday off from work. Three cheers for the long weekend! Although I'll be spending any and all of my time in Ann Arbor DAT-studying, there is something so fulfilling about not being obligated to be at work :)

Well...I guess that's it. Now that I've graduated and entered the working world, my life has become surprisingly uninteresting, and that's assuming it was midly interesting before. My hum-drum schedule of work every day from 12-8 followed by studying/basketball/dinner doesn't make for an interesting read and forces me to discuss topics such as the weather in my posts (see above). Oh well. Maybe I'll have some good pics and stories from this weekend to spice up my weblog a little. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home