Thursday, September 23, 2004

Emergency O.J.

Uh-oh. This can't be good. 2 days before my big birthday extravaganza and I'm getting a really painful and swollen throat and runny nose. Come to think of it, I think it's the same damn throat infection I've had twice already this year. One would think that would be enough to force me into a doctor's office to have this thing taken care of once and for all, but I am again choosing to self-medicate with orange juice, Tylenol, and lots of complaining.

I was planning on writing more tonight but I'm so sleepy right now. I guess some rest would do me good. Cross your fingers that I feel better my Friday :(

xoxox

p.s. ~ I'm going to the Union tomorrow morning at 9 am sharp to purchase tickets to see Michael Moore speak here next Wednesday, 9/29. Here's hoping I get some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home