Thursday, September 02, 2004

Start spreading the news....

Well folks, here's a quick update. I moved into my new apartment on Fuller Street last night after work and even though the majority of my belongings are still boxed and bagged, I love it. We have a brand new fridge and oven/range, fun hardwood floors, and an *enormous* living room. I've already begun cooking up ideas for a Halloween costume party :)

Although moving all of my stuff for the third time in 10 days wasn't a picnic, Carrie and Stephanie stopped by to say hi and help me out - I haven't seen Steph since May and Carrie since February so it was a blast to have them come over.

And the fun continues...Carrie and I have a 6:00 am flight (ouch) to NYC tomorrow morning to spend Labor Day weekend with the Shadster. I'm looking forward to our adventures in the city and to having a little break from work.

That's about it. I hope you have a wonderful long weekend and get to enjoy these last few fleeting summer days. *sigh*

xoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger TKP said...

A little bird told me you had a lot of fun in New York. It's too bad you forgot to bring me back one of those foam, pointy Statue of Liberty hats.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home