Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What's the most commonly misspelled first name?

If you guessed Marilyn, then you guessed right! That's one of the many new tid-bits of information I picked up at Bar Trivia night tonight at Connor O'Neil's. At Stephanie's suggestion, Julia, AJ, Hal, Josh, Kevin, and myself headed downtown to test our knowledge and competitive spirit tonight. I must hand it to myself for knowing that Roman Polanski directed Rosemary's Baby and being able to sing-song my way into counting 24 Greek alphabet letters, but besides that, we were screwed. Although we fared well in the Movies category, the rest of our game went down the crapper. We're going to try to practice a little so that we can win the jackpot next week. Maybe we can recruit Steph to join our team - of course she knew that Benjamin Franklin invented a stove that bore his name. That nutty girl :)

Anyhow, I have a lot to update about this weekend and this coming week (cough, my birthday, cough), but I'm too tired to think right now. Hopefully I'll find the time to post tomorrow between work and the 2-hour season finale of The Amazing Race on CBS. *sigh* I'll miss my fun Tuesday evening trips around the world all from the comfort of my living room.

Until tomorrow, adieu.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home