Thursday, October 21, 2004

Over the hump

Well...the good news is that we've officially entered the second half of the week. The bad news is that I haven't started construction on my Halloween costume yet. Yikes! At least it's comforting to know that I'm not that far behind some of my party guests who have actually come to ME for their costume ideas. I guess I should be flattered - I am, afterall, *naturally spooky* as Josh and I agreed today. I mean, I have a late September birthday (I WAS due in mid-October), I love Halloween very, very much, I have a sweet tooth, and I do a pretty good vampire impression. *sigh* I love this time of year - muhuwahahaha! (expect a few more of those this season).

Today was a good day for me. Work went by pretty quickly, I had a fun sushi/lunch date with Carrie, and I got some good dental school news when I callled home. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but I have two interviews and am pretty excited. I'll keep you posted as to the outcomes. Also expect to hear about the soon forthcoming hassle of finding an affordable suit that fits. All in all, this is an exciting time for me :)

I guess that's it for now. Somehow my evenings always fly by and it's suddenly 12:30 and I don't end up getting to bed until close to 2. The plan now is to put away my laundry and hit the hay early. If all goes according to plan, I'll be up working on my secondaries tomorrow morning before work...or compiling a list of spooooky songs for the party soundtrack.

Sweet dreams.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home