Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello dear friends! I'm back from vacation and in the full swing of things already. Tonight I'm working on my long-overdue research paper (my final obligation to this nearly 1.5 year research program!) and might not have time to post. I just wanted to write a little note to say that all is well; I had a wonderful trip, feel tanned and rested, and will be posting some pics soon. My adorable friends Carrie and Shadi called the other night from NYC to check in on me - it's been a while since I'd posted last and they were starting to worry! Thanks for keeping up on my goings on, ladies! :)

Okay, don't get too comfy on the edges of your seats...I'll be back in a flash!



...sunset on the first night as seen from our resort...


xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys enjoyed the resort as much as we did when we went. It is a beautiful area down there.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home