Thursday, November 13, 2003

A few things:

1.) I swear the windchill is close to absolute zero today! Not only is it snowing, but I actually had to touch my nose walking back from class this morning to make sure it was still there...brrrr!

2.) Overheard yesterday in Angell Hall, spoken by an older-looking prof to a young student: "I've figured it out...here's the secret to life: find what you love and do it. This life is NOT a dress rehearsal." If only it were that easy!

3.) Next week on the History Channel is JFK Week, November 14th and 16th-22nd. For those of you who don't know, I feel this bizarre closeness to JFK (shut up, it's not funny!) and know I'll be watching next week for sure. For more info and/or a schedule of the shows, visit www.HistoryChannel.com

4.) I love living at Hill and Packard because I can hear the marching band practicing from my room in the afternoons. Yesterday, they were preparing for their show during the OSU-UM game next weekend in which they will be playing the Lord of the Rings score...yay! Speaking of Lord of the Rings (I REFUSE to use the dorky abbreviation), my sister and I are going at midnight on December 16th in GR, if anyone is interested. I think we're buying our tickets soon, so let me know.

5.) We're seeing "Love, Actually" for Friend Marathon tonight. I'll let ya know how it is ;)

I think that's about it. If you're thrown off by my stream-of-consciousness-in-list-form post, get used to it, buddy. Have a great day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home