Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Holy Moly. This CAP set is probably the hardest one yet this semester. 14 down, 4 to go. I can't believe that it's taken me so long...I officially hate rotational motion and torque now (okay, I kinda like torque, but angular velocity and stuff sucks). Anyways, I just needed to take a quick break and vent for a second. Also, if I can figure the scanner out and how to upload pictures (read: not likely), I'll scan in some pics from Halloween. I'm still a softy for old-fashioned printed pictures :)

Okay, back to work...I have to wrap this up soon because Carrie and I are sneaking into Abby's dorm to do laundry later tonight...hey, they give discounted rates to the dorm kiddos! I'm just being resourceful ;) See ya later, alligators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home