Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Here are some pics from Michelle and Jason's wedding this past Saturday. Although nothing turned out well from the ceremony, a few turned out from the reception. Congratulations Steffenhagans! :)


Christin and I



The new Steffenhagans and friends: (L to R) Christin, Jason, Michelle, Adrienne, Sara, Me



Reception dinner: (back L to R) Adrienne, Christin, Bob (front L to R): Josh, Me, Elizabeth, Rod



Heading out for a night on the town



Another very-much-in-love-couple...Josh and Me! <3


Yay for cute pictures. ALSO...a HUGE congratulations goes out to my big sis Tanya for being awarded a Fulbright Grant! This means that out of *thousands* (and I mean thousands) of applicants, my sister has received a fully-funded US government grant to implement her self-designed program of study and social service for a calendar year in the country of her choosing, which is naturally Bangladesh since she recently spent so much time there and loved it. This is an incredible life opportunity for my sister and obviously speaks to her amazing qualifications and potential in her field. Although she'll be gone for a year and I'll miss her like crazy, I'll definitely go for a visit and couldn't be more happy for and proud of my sister. Congratulations, Tanya!

Now I must hit the hay so that I can actually get up early tomorrow morning and work out. Adieu!

xoxox

p.s.~ Pistons + Game 6 win over Indiana = Finals, baby! I love this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home