Saturday, June 26, 2004

Yeah...that last post about being "85% headache free" last night? Four words: eye of the storm. My migraine totally raged last night after I thought the worst of it was over and I had to forego studying to try and sleep it off. Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep *because* of the throbbing in my head so I stayed up late and woke up too early. Oy. At least it didn't stick around for today.

The plan for this weekend is to get my eyes checked bright and early tomorrow morning, go to my cousin's graduation party in Troy, then study all weekend long...with the small exception of a matinee showing of Fahrenheit 9/11 on Sunday. Sounds like a blast, right? Only 3 more weekends of non-freedom.

Okey dokey. That's it for now. Enjoy the weekend.

xoxox

p.s.~ I've always been a trailblazer, but for my sister to start a weblog somewhat in my footsteps (although she is markedly funnier than me) is truly an accomplishment. You can check her out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home