Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Happy Hump Day! Now it's just smooth sailing on into the end of the week :)

One major thing happened today: I started the application process for our apartment and have an appointment to sign the lease next Monday. Yay! Julia and I decided on a great 2 bedroom apartment on Fuller near the hospital as our A-squared abode for the coming school year. It's very spacious, reasonably priced, and conveniently located for both of us, so I'm definitely excited. I'm also breathing a huge sigh of relief for getting that out of the way and being able to free up some time in the mornings to study. Here's my new address, effective September 1, 2004:

1028 Fuller, #202
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Send me mail this fall - better yet, swing by for a visit! :)

Have a wonderful evening. Au revoir.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home