Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Crap. I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday. Alas, it's only Tuesday...but at least it's the *end* of Tuesday.

Nothing is really new. I looked at another apartment this morning but the rooms were thisbig and the price was way too much. I'll be happy (and better rested!) when this whole apartment hunting business is over - here's hoping my name is on a lease by the end of the week.

I can't believe we're only a little over a week away from JULY! For some reason, I've always thought of the Fourth of July as being over halfway through summer and get sad once it comes and goes since it somehow translates to me as an indication of cold days to come. That makes no sense whatsoever because it simply means there are 2 full months of summer left and furthermore, nice weather usually lasts right up until my birthday at the end of September. Hooray! I guess the glass is half full! You'd better believe that I'll be hitting the beach hardcore after the DAT :)

Finally, my new lab coat came in yesterday. Even though no one in my lab wears a lab coat and some of the meatheads made fun of me for getting one, I'm working with blood, tumors, and bleach...I don't want that stuff on my clothes! Eww. Anyways, it's specially ordered and everything so it's Sonya-sized. Too bad they couldn't embroider my name in pink. *sigh* Perhaps putting it on and standing in front of the mirror for a while imagining that I'm a successful dentist will keep me motivated to study for my test. 25 days and counting...

Have a good night, mis amores.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home