Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thursday = flirting with the weekend

Thank goodness this week is flying by. I figure the faster the days feel now, the sooner I'll be enjoying the lazy dog days of summer :)

I've done a few fun things in the past few days. Namely, I completed my first ever FAFSA application. Yes, I somehow miraculously avoided that infamous application through 4 years of college but my parents said that all bets were off for grad school. Fair enough. It was kind of fun to do anyways.

I also got to have breakfast with my Daddy at Angelo's yesterday morning before work. He was in the area fixin' to leave for his annual "Snowbirds" golfing trip down in Myrtle Beach for a week. *sigh* I envy him the sunny, 70-degreed forecast but it is a high of 43 today and I only wore a sweater and my fleece to work. Woo-hoo! Anyways, I got a delicious strawberry Belgian waffle and it made my day.

Also, I saw National Treasure at the cheap movie theater last night. Wow. Talk about epitomizing a good $2 movie--zero character development, cheesy one-liners, and a totally unfeasable romantic side story...but perfect for the cheapies. I may be a total film snob when it comes to going to the theater or renting but I have no shame whatsoever at the good ol' Village 4.

That's about all I have for now. I'm not sure what the plans are for the weekend besides going back to GR on Sunday to have Easter brunch with the Wanstens. I have a nagging feeling that I'll be hanging out a lot with the Sweet Sixteen these next few days and that's fine with me. Let's go Illinois!

Later gators.

xoxox

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonya! After reading your entries from last week... I LOVE CADBURY MINI EGGS!! I brought them to work with me and also succeeding in making myself sick... now I'm working on the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies! :)

-Danielle

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home