Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF

*yawn* Good morning. I've been up since quarter after 6 this morning and I'm listening to music and sipping on a Starbucks almond latte in a meager attempt to stave off my inclination to hop back into bed. I got a grande as opposed to my usual, overpriced tall for just this reason. I MUST put away my laundry and wash some dishes before I head up to the lab.

Anyhow, this week has flown by. Perhaps it's because my supervisor has been out all week and it's been almost relaxing to be at work. Or maybe just thoughts of my upcoming mini-vacay are finally starting to excite me. Either way, I'm glad we're moving out of February; for the shortest month of the year, this one sure has seemed long. Although March is arguably the most turbulent month in terms of weather in Michigan, it just sounds much more springy than February. Anyways, I digress.

I've also been doing a lot of running these past few weeks, this one being the most intense. I'm feeling really pumped up and ready to commit now, so I've consistently been having good runs. Now that I'm going for time as opposed to distance and worrying less about my stride per Runner's World advice, I feel great on the track. I'll probably check out some new running shoes after work today--I think I've outgrown my old ones. Maybe some cute (but tough) pink ones? We'll see :)

Well, this has been quite the rambling post. Forgive me...my brain doesn't completely turn on until after 7:30 am. Have a fabulous weekend and TGIF. To all of my U of M buddies: have a great (and safe!) Spring Break and bring some sunshine back to Michigan for us.

All my love.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home