Monday, February 21, 2005

Would you like to kill my neighbor?

The guys upstairs in apartment 302 have another thing coming. After numerous polite attempts to communicate to them that we don't exactly appreciate their bass rattling our light fixtures at 11pm on week nights, we finally resorted to sending them a mature and thoughtful note last week. We acknowledged that of course it's okay to listen to music but graciously asked them to remove their sub from the floor above our bedrooms and to try to keep it down to a dull roar on weeknights. Since then, it seems that they haven't even tried to be accomodating or respectful.

It would be one thing if they were blasting hip or funky music, but Julia and I have definitely noted the repetition of 1.) Seal's Kiss From a Rose, 2.) Ace of Base, and 3.) Dido anything. Who are these people? All I have to say is that I've got one finger on my speed dial to ring up the fuzz the next time this happens. I'm no prude, but this must stop. Noise violation, what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home