Friday, March 04, 2005

Hi there. It's me and boy, am I sleepy tonight. I've spent most of the evening packing for my trip to Florida. ETD (estimated time of departure, for you non-Palits and non-weirdos--perhaps the same thing) is approximately 10:30 am tomorrow. Hopefully the sun will hold out for the few days that I'm there. I'll take fun pics and post them when I get back. Also, I just realized that I haven't posted any pics from my India trip so look for those in the near future. Here are two pictures from a rather impromptu trip to Scorekeeper's last night. Who knew it would literally be DEAD during Spring Break? I swear, AJ, Jules, and myself were the only women there (out of a total of about 30 people) and two Russian-looking men were attempting some covert deal although their big, fur-lined coats and metal brief cases rendered their attempts at being discreet completely futile. Hehe. Have a fabulous weekend.

xoxox


Me, Julia, Anandhi



Wanton y Yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home