Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Things I'm in to lately:

1.) the word badonkadonk and variations on snooze in reference to a boring class, movie, etc. (i.e. snoozefest, snooze-o-rama)

2.) my friend Julia's t-shirt that says:

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

3.) lunges. I'd forgotten how great of a tone-up they can be.

4.) Danse Bacchanale. The Michigan Pops Orchestra played it on Sunday night for their Pops in Paris! concert and it's been in my head since then. The overly-ambitious symphonic orchestra director of my high school had us play this piece for a music festival right here at U of M when I was just a wee 9th grader. I've loved it ever since. You can hear it here:

Danse Bacchanale from Act III of Samson et Dalila, Op. 47 by Eugene Ormandy; The Philadelphia Orchestra


5.) Carlos Delfino. This smokin' addition to the Pistons was on fire at the game Sunday afternoon...in more ways than one! ;)



6.) tapas. Josh and I are having a tiny tapas and wine get-together this Friday at our place. We're both looking forward to it and I've been searching for authentic but easy tapas recipes all day every day for a week now. I hope everything turns out! Unfortunately, my camera needs a repair so I might not be able to post pictures. I'll try, though!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home