Monday, June 04, 2007

Hodgepodge F.F.

1. What year were you born?
1982 - the same year that Graceland opened to the public and Michael Jackson released Thriller. Unfortunately, that means I'll be hitting the quarter-century mark this year. Sometimes I look in the mirror and disappointedly realize that this just might be the best it's gonna get. I'm still waiting for that growth spurt to turn me into a 5'8'' vixen.

2. Who do you like to hug?
Josh, Mom, Raja, and there is something so satisfying about disrupting my sister's personal space (which she weirdly refers to as her "bubble").

3. Do you run away or face your problems?
I try to face them but only after stewing about them for days and getting nervous stomach :-/

4. How much cash do you have on you?
Basically, I have to run my debit card for a $1.05 coffee at Beanster's.

5. Friday fill-in:
I know exactly how to ____.
I know exactly how to pop a bag of microwave popcorn such that there are fewer than 5 unpopped kernels.

Any questions?

xoxox

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

When I picture myself in the future, I am always much taller and hotter. And I already hit that quarter century mark...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home