Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Oh boy...today was a tough one, let me tell you. After last night's trip to Dominick's to celebrate spring and my inevitable overindulgence on sangria, I felt quite a bit shy of 100% today. Red wine and I are not friends and I must make serious note of this fact. I'm hoping hitting the hay early tonight will help me be back on my feet for tomorrow.

I actually wrote a quick little post last night and it got erased (I think my little Dell has a bug!) but I'm struggling to remember exactly what I wrote. I do remember rejoicing that spring has sprung and also noting that I am dead last in our small NCAA tourney pool. I could pull forward and beat Hal if Illinois takes the title so I'll be crossing my fingers for a win on Saturday and Monday. By the way, go Spartans! Even though I bleed maize and blue, a little Big 10 camaraderie won't hurt anyone :)

Not too much else is new. I just thought I'd check in and say hi. The plans for this weekend are still pretty hazy (besides basketball, of course) but don't forget to "spring ahead" one hour on Saturday night (actually 2 am Sunday morning, to be exact). Losing an hour of sleep = bad. An extra hour of daylight = sweet.

Sweet dreams.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home