Tuesday, June 19, 2007

summa time and the livin's easy.

Once again I'm posting after a long absence. I'm starting to wonder whether or not it's time to call the ol' blog quits. I can't imagine abandoning the blog but I also don't enjoy posting 3-week wrap-ups only every now and then. *sigh. We'll see. Maybe I'll have to finally take up quilting as my creative outlet.

Recent tid-bits:

1.) I passed my board exam. Josh did too. Yahoo! :)

2.) I'm heading out to NY/New Jersey this weekend for my aunt and uncle's 30th anniversary party. I'm really looking forward to seeing my cousins and other family even if it does require my participation in a mini talent show.

3.) I helped Josh brew and bottle another batch of beer the other day...or was it actually Love Potion #9? Check out this bubble in the sugar-primer-yeast concoction:


4.) This past weekend we went back to Grand Rapids to attend the wedding of our good friend from high school Rod to his fiancee Elizabeth:


My Dad is all about the pre-prom shots in front of the house before dressy events



Finally being a vegetarian at a wedding paid off; the chef had to make a special dish for another veggie and myself...and it was topped with a morel!


Hmm..it looks like the blogger server is having some problems right now even though I thought I'd post a couple more pics. Maybe it's just a thinly veiled attempt by blogger to send me a Dear John letter. I'll check back later.

xoxox

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

1) Congratulations to you and J-Dawg on passing your boards! Rock on!

2) You CAN'T stop blogging! Please!

3) Can't wait to hear about the talent show.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I agree wholeheartedly with the above comments. Keep up the good work!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home