Wednesday, July 14, 2004

3 is the Magic Number

Three quick thoughts:

1.) I think I lost my Sandwich Saver (read: sandwich-shaped tupperware container). This loss could not have come at a worse time - I pack and bring 2 meals with me every day since I'm away from home about 18 hours at a time. I've had to eat a flat and mushy PB&J every day this week. *tear :(

2.) I want to apologize to all of my pals whom I have been neglecting as of late. I haven't exactly been doing a great job of keeping in touch and I hope you all understand my situation right now. I know it doesn't seem like a simple phone call would take too much time, but I need to make about 10 of them and am genuinely interested in chatting with all of you for a lengthy amount of time. I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in NYC, South Africa, Grand Rapids, etc. and can't wait to have some free time to spend with you all. Naturally, this apology is under the assumption that someone (besides my parents, sister, and Josh) reads my weblog. Well, I can't call everyone and apologize because then I wouldn't have a case for not calling before, right?

3.) I plan on partying like a rock star the evening of my DAT, next Saturday the 24th, and of course you're invited. Get in touch with me and let me know your plans to be in Ann Arbor on the 24th - hey, you can even stroll the Art Fair while I'm taking my test!

Even though I'll get my results immediately after the test, I have decided to toast myself (and Josh) no matter what the outcome. What's that saying?...hope for the best...

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home