Monday, July 12, 2004

Study rhymes with cruddy

I feel as though a quick update is in order even though there shouldn't really be a lot of guesswork as to what I've been up to lately.

In finally admitting to myself that I wouldn't be prepared enough if I took the DAT on the 17th, I have decided to postpone my test one week until the 24th. I'm completely confident in my decision and know I'll be more confident come test day. However, that still means I have less than 14 days to prepare...yikes! I've been getting up by 7:30 every day for the last week or so (most days I'm up by 6:15) and studying every chance I get before and after work. I'm starting to get these bags under my eyes now and I actually audibly gasped in fright at my reflection the other day at Starbucks.

My test on the 24th now means I'm going to have to miss Ann Arbor's Annual Art Fair, June 21-24. Even though most Ann Arborites either deadbolt their doors or flee the city in attempts to avoid the throngs of people and closed-off streets during this week every year, I *love* going and spending hours walking around in the sun looking at unique artwork and the fantastic deals the street vendors have. *sigh* Maybe I'll be able to spend the afternoon of the 24th after my test at the Art Fair because...I won't have anything to do! :D

Alrighty. Back to the books. And the notecards. And the practice tests. July 24th can't come soon enough.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home