Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just a quick hello and then I must run. I leave early tomorrow morning for D.C. and will be pretty frenzied tonight after work trying to get all of my laundry finished and my stuff packed. I'm also frantically trying to finish my book before I pick up my copy of the new Harry Potter when I come back to Ann Arbor on Monday--I don't like reading two books at once. I don't think I'll have an opportunity to do the Friday Fiver tomorrow so rest assured that I'll put it up on Tuesday. Try not to get too down about it over the weekend :)

Finally, a biiiiiiig Happy Birthday hug and kiss go out to my puppy Raja. Although he turns 12 today (an eternity in human years!), I don't know a more energetic and personable pup. He's certainly aged gracefully but can still run around the neighborhood with the best of them when he gets loose. May his days spent basking in the sun and playing with Blue Bear be many.

Ciao!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home