Friday, August 05, 2005

Well apparently my weblog has been on vacay with me this past week! Since leaving the lab last Friday, I've had no inclination whatsoever to do anything that remotely resembles work. I've sewn, read Harry Potter, mourned for a day over the terrible ending of Harry Potter, watched bootleg DVD's my sister brought back for me from B-desh, and eaten as if food was going out of style. It's been nice. Now I'm briefly back in Ann Arbor to pack for my cruise. We'll be embarking from the Port of Miami tomorrow afternoon so wish me great weather and a bon voyage!

In a big bonehead move however, I totally forgot to take my camera with me back to GR and was obviously unable to post any pictures from all of my fun July trips. Rest assured that when I get my land legs and my internet back, it'll be a picture palooza on my blog.

I'll see you land-lubbers on the flip side! ;)

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home